Deborah Soleymani is a Certified Family Law Specialist. Deborah has been working with the Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer since 2013. She has extensive experience handling all family law matters including child and spousal support, child custody, complex division of property, separate property reimbursements and attorney’s fees. She also handles pre-nuptial agreements, domestic violence and default judgments.
Deborah earned a Bachelors in English from UCLA, a Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School and is a California Certified Specialist in Family Law
She is fluent in Farsi.
- Member, Pasadena Bar Association, Family Law section, Civil Litigation section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Break the Cycle - a national, non-profit organization that empowers youth to end domestic violence
- Extern in the Preliminary Hearings Unit of the Los Angeles County District Attorneys Office
- Elected, Vice President of the Student Bar Association at Southwestern
- Sanford P. Paris Scholarship Recipient
- Cooperman Scholarship Recipient
Deborah has been selected as a Rising Star and recognized as a Top Rated Family Law Attorney by Super Lawyers.