Pasadena Divorce Attorneys
The Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer
Located in the heart of Pasadena, The Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer is one of the most respected legal firms in greater Los Angeles. We offer complete family law services, providing unsurpassed representation in the areas of divorce, domestic violence, and estate planning, which means we can handle any eventuality that may arise in your case—protecting you and your financial future. Supported by today's most advanced legal resources, our responsive, dynamic team gives clients a favorable edge. Our full-service approach lets us provide you with expert advice while shaping a broader strategy that results in the best possible outcome.
What sets us apart?
- The collective expertise of specialized attorneys with experience in all areas of family law, domestic violence, and estate planning. No matter what issues arise in the course of your proceedings, we have an expert on staff trained to handle it.
- A commitment to rapid, proactive service. Our experience and state-of-the-art legal resources let us move your case quickly toward an optimal resolution.
- Compassionate, individualized attention from the initial call or visit. We know that clients involved in family law proceedings are facing an emotionally difficult time. We'll help you through complex issues with understanding.
- Responsiveness and accessibility. Our legal experts will stay in contact to keep you informed at every step of the process, even providing round-the-clock phone availability.
Integrity and professionalism. As your attorneys, we
represent you in the fullest sense. Our firm was founded by a former police officer turned assistant DA. So while we're committed to providing uncompromised legal support, be assured that every aspect of your case will be handled with the utmost integrity and respect.
- Peace of Mind every step of the way. Effective advocates who always put your best interests first, the Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer helps you move forward with confidence.
Areas of Practice
If you are considering a divorce or your spouse has filed divorce papers, or if you need to fight for child custody, child support, or spousal support, our team of experienced attorneys has specialists in all areas of the California Family Code. Our in-house staff includes a number of Certified Family Law Specialists as recognized by the State Bar of California. We can represent you in a contested divorce or an uncontested divorce, or help you draft a prenuptial agreement.
Our lawyers understand domestic violence and the legal statutes involved, allowing us to obtain successful results in a wide variety of cases. Our founding partner, Donald Schweitzer, served 16 years in law enforcement, prosecution, and criminal defense. The team he has assembled has substantial experience in domestic violence cases, providing the legal expertise you need to obtain protection from an abuser or to fight false charges of domestic violence. We can effectively assist you in filing for a restraining order to protect you or your child from spousal abuse or child abuse. We can also defend you from the penalties of domestic violence, which include high fines and incarceration.
Estate planning is another major focus of our firm. We have assisted countless Pasadena-area residents in drafting wills and trusts to ensure that their estate is properly handled and distributed, both during their life and after their death. Our legal team is committed to upholding its fiduciary duty and can be trusted in the roles of estate administration and trust administration. We also provide aggressive estate litigation services in the event of a dispute during probate.
Hire a Skilled Lawyer in Pasadena, CA
Call our offices today to set up a consultation with a friendly member of our legal team. The Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer has practiced family law and estate planning for 10 years and is fully capable of achieving a satisfactory outcome for your case. Our team consists of young and dynamic attorneys who are also strong litigators with thousands of hours of courtroom experience. We are also committed to our community and are highly involved in the local industry.
Our firm is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and has been featured in the 2009-2012 issues of Pasadena Magazine's Top Attorneys, proving that both our clients and our peers recognize excellent service and ability to achieve results. If you are searching for an experienced lawyer who will keep you informed about and involved in your case, look no further. Contact an attorney from the Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer to set up an appointment right away!