Can I go In Ex Parte to Modify Child Custody?

Attorney Debbie Soleymani at Schweitzer Law Partners talks to us about how ex parte orders can be used to make modifications to your child custody arrangement in this episode of Good to Know Family Law Topics. To schedule a consultation with our family law firm, contact us online or reach out via Facebook today.