- Our History
- Staff Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Family Law
- In The Community
- Contact Us
- Good To Know
- In The Press
- Proudly Serving
- An Easy-to-Understand Guide to Child Custody
- WHO GETS THE HOUSE?
- Living Together While Apart
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order: More than Domestic Violence
- Divorce During COVID-19
- CAN I MODIFY MY CUSTODY ORDER?
- Modifying Spousal Support Orders
- 4 REASONS WHY YOUR FAMILY VACATION WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS YEAR
- Strategies for Successful Co-Parenting
- DIVIDING PERSONAL PROPERTY IN A DIVORCE
- What is an Uncontested Divorce and Why Should You Get One?
- Rental Income Calculations for Support
- Pets in Divorce
- CARES ACT STIMULUS PAYMENTS DURING AND AFTER DIVORCE
- IS COVID-19 CAUSING YOU TO CONSIDER MOVING FAR AWAY WITH THE KIDS FROM THE OTHER PARENT?
- Navigating Child Custody and the Coronavirus Crisis
- Implications of COVID-19 on Divorce and Other Family Law Matters
- Talking To Your Children About Covid-19
- Why You Should Never Hide Assets in a Divorce
- Nice Try! The Use Of Premarital Agreements To Avoid Collections Doesn't Work In California
- Schweitzer Law Partners Welcome Attorney Anthony Lai
- Why Knowing the Risks of Settling Versus Going to Trial is Critical to the Outcome of Your Divorce
- Three Reasons to Refrain from Taking Self-Help Action In Your Child Custody Dispute
- Domestic Violence Perpetrators Are Finally Feeling The Sting
- Estate Planning for Small Business Owners
- New Study Draws Attention to Special Issues Relating to Divorcing an Ill or Disabled Spouse
- Do I Get My Separate Property Back After Divorce?
- Study Finds Women Are Less Likely to Fulfill Child Support Obligations
- You're Never Too Young for an Estate Plan
- Developing an Incapacity Plan
- After Divorce, Don't Forget to Update Your Estate Plan
- Recent US Tax Court Decision Clarifies Tax Treatment of Alimony and Child Support
- DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES: What is with the trend of younger people choosing not to marry?
- Fate of Griffin Divorce Settlement Centers on Validity of Prenup
- Tips for Co-Parenting After a High Conflict Divorce
- Estate Planning for Intellectual Property Rights
- Pamela Anderson's Divorce Filing Shows the Importance of State Waiting Periods
- Medicaid and Your Estate Plan
- Using the Draft and Silent Auction Methods to Divide Your Household Goods
- How to Talk to Your Parents About Estate Planning
- New FTC Decision Offers Another Way to Stop Revenge Porn Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder's Impact on Marriage and Children
- Robin Williams' Heirs Battle Over His Estate
- Understanding California's Intestate Succession Laws
- How a Roth IRA Can Benefit Your Estate Plan
- How a Pasadena Divorce Affects Your Tax Liability
- Should You Let Your Child Testify in Your Custody Case?
- Protect Yourself from Estate Planning Scams
- Estate Planning Is All About Values
- Patrick Dempsey May Pay Dearly for Failing to Prepare a Prenup
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams Announce Their Divorce: Who Will Get Custody of the Pets?
- Dealing with Family Heirlooms in Your Estate Plan
- 50/50 Child Custody Split & International Relocation of One Parent
- The Importance of Naming Alternates in Your Estate Plan
- Actor Gary Oldman's Divorce Highlights Importance of Date of Separation
- NBA Champ Byron Scott Files for Divorce from College Sweetheart
- The Official Date of Separation: A Game Changer in Divorce Proceedings
- Don't Forget to Include Digital Assets in Your Estate Plan
- Where Should You Keep Your Estate Planning Documents?
- Is Ludacris Attempting to Avoid Child Support Payments?
- Jeremy Renner's Divorce Highlights Need for Caution in Preventing Parental Kidnapping
- Choosing an Executor for Your Estate
- How to Successfully Avoid Family Friction When Discussing Your Estate Plan
- Oil Magnate Harold Hamm Appeals $1 Billion Divorce Judgement
- Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs Quietly Finalize Their Divorce
- How the Rise in Assisted Reproductive Technology Affects Your Estate Plan
- Checklist for a Successful Estate Plan
- Clint Eastwood's Divorce Shows How to Protect Privacy During the Settlement Process
- Divorce Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Confidential Marriages as a Tool for Elder Abuse
- State of Residency vs. State of Domicile in Your Estate Plan
- Tasha Smith's Divorce Shows How Domestic Violence Allegations Can Affect Spousal Support Payments
- Bruce and Kris Jenner Finalize Their Divorce
- Estate Planning Glossary of Terms
- Spousal Support and Long-Term Marriages
- What Are the Limitations of a Will?
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey Show Importance of Co-Parenting During the Holidays
- Coordinating Retirement Benefits and Your Estate Plan
- Life Insurance and Your Estate Plan
- The One Day Divorce in California
- First Revenge Porn Conviction Brings Hope to Victims
- Important Estate Planning Changes for 2015
- End of the Year Estate Planning Checklist
- Is Teresa Giudice Planning to File for Divorce Behind Bars?
- Scott Stapp's Divorce Illustrates the Challenge of Divorcing a Spouse with Substance Abuse Problems
- International Estate Planning
- Estate Planning for Non-Traditional Families
- Richard Gere's Divorce Raises a Common "Grey" Divorce Concern
- Do You Need a Pet Prenup?
- Estate Planning Shouldn't Mean Giving Up Control
- Surviving the Holidays Post-Divorce
- Should You Turn Down Alimony?
- Do You Need a Gun Trust?
- Estate Planning for Childless Couples
- Can Alimony Payments Be Discharged via Bankruptcy?
- Molestation Confession Indirectly Affects Stephen Collins' Divorce
- Top Reasons for Estate Planning
- Dealing with Collectibles as Part of Your Estate Plan
- Estate Planning Considerations for Single Parents
- Divorce Mistakes Men Make
- Ricki Lake's Offer to Pay Spousal Support to Christian Evans Illustrates Changing Societal Attitudes
- Should You Distribute Your Assets Now?
- Avoiding Prenup Challenges Based on Ambiguous Wording
- The Pitfalls of DIY Estate Planning
- Estate Planning for a Vacation Home
- Do Engagement Rings Predict Divorce Risk?
- Heidi Klum Finalizes Her Divorce from Seal: Terms of Postnup Ease the Settlement Process
- Celebrate National Estate Planning Awareness Week
- What to Do When You Want a Divorce and Your Husband Doesn't
- Estate Planning Tips for People in Their 30s
- How to Use 529 Accounts as Part of Your Estate Plan
- Iggy Azalea's Divorce Case Illustrates the Issues Surrounding Common Law Marriages
- Can You Receive Social Security Benefits Based on the Earnings of a Foreign Spouse?
- Property Titles Play an Important Role in the Estate Planning Process
- What Happens If You Lie on a Financial Affidavit?
- Issues to Consider When Leaving an Inheritance to a Grandchild
- Can You Keep Your Ex's New Partner from Seeing Your Kids?
- Grounds for Contesting a Will
- Pat and Gina Neely's Divorce Showcases the Difficulty of Divorcing Your Business Partner
- 5 Questions to Ask When Picking Your Heirs
- October Is Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Do You Know How to Leave an Abusive Relationship?
- Everyone Needs an Estate Plan
- Protect Yourself Against a Cyberstalker
- Learn from Celebrity Estate Planning Mistakes
- How Do California Divorce Laws Compare to Other States?
- Using Estate Planning to Support Your Favorite Charity
- Preventing Elder Abuse Through Careful Estate Planning
- How Can You Make Sure Your Prenup Will Hold Up in Court?
- Estate Planning Considerations When You're Moving Out of State
- Do You Need a Separation Agreement?
- What to Consider When Naming a Guardian for Your Children
- Joan Rivers' Death Illustrates Your Need for Medical Power of Attorney and a Living Will
- Lauren Bacall's Estate Documents Show How Estate Planning Helps You Provide for Your Loved Ones
- How to File for Grandparent Visitation Rights in California
- Must-Have Estate Planning Documents
- Keeping Your Divorce Settlement Private
- Estate Planning Musts for College Students
- New Study Shows Women with More Education Than Their Husbands No Longer Face a Higher Divorce Risk
- Buying a Home as an Unmarried Couple? Here's What to Consider
- How to Share Your Estate Plan with Your Family
- Estate Planning Brings Peace for Robin Williams' Heirs
- Pro Athletes' Expensive Divorce Settlements Illustrate the Importance of a Prenup
- Probate and Why Sometimes It's Necessary Even with an Estate Plan
- Should You Serve as Executor of an Estate?
- Do You Need a Pet Trust?
- How Tell Your Adult Children You're Divorcing
- Protecting Your Credit After a Divorce
- Dividing Personal Injury Settlements in a Pasadena Divorce
- Alimony and the Marital Standard of Living
- What to Do When You're Denied Visitation Rights
- Quick Divorces for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Creating a New Surname After Divorce
- Do Prenups Expire?
- A 5-Step Plan to Tell Your Kids About the Divorce
- Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders Finalize Their Divorce
- Facebook Becomes a Tool in Child Support Collection
- The IRS Isn't Interested in the Terms of Your Divorce
- Should I Ask for an Increase in Child Support?
- Burt Reynolds Discovers the Impact of Interest on Overdue Alimony and Child Support
- How Are Gambling Winnings and Debts Treated During a Divorce?
- Protecting Your Online Life After Your Pasadena Divorce
- Co-Parenting with an ADHD Ex
- Emilie de Ravin and Josh Janowicz File for Divorce Again
- Is an Open Marriage a Viable Divorce Alternative?
- Why Consider A Family Law Specialist?
- Divorce Tips for Male Victims of Domestic Violence
- Sherri Shepherd and Lamar Sally's Surrogacy Troubles Continue to Complicate Their Divorce
- Taking Inspiration from the Celebrity Amicable Divorce Trend
- Minimize the Damage from a "Gray" Divorce
- The Love Boat Actress Jill Whelan Files for Divorce
- Zimmerman Divorce Illustrates Importance of an Accurate Financial Affidavit
- Frank McCourt's Wife Ordered to Pay Legal Fees
- Co-Parenting Mistakes to Avoid
- Think Twice Before Moving Out After Filing for Divorce
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Proves that Divorce Offers a New Beginning
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Amicably Finalize Their Divorce
- What Types of Expenses Does Child Support Cover?
- Liquidating Assets During Your Divorce
- Halle Berry Case Shows Joint Custody May Still Require Child Support
- Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas Announce Their Divorce
- Why You Should Avoid California's One-Day Divorce Trend
- What Is the Role of a Family Court Judge?
- Michael Moore's Divorce Highlights Asset Disputes
- Getting Permission to Move After Your Divorce
- Can My Ex Quit a Job to Avoid Paying Child Support?
- The Difficulty of Determining Pet Custody
- Michael Lohan Ordered to Contribute to Son's Private School Tuition
- Planning Summer Visitation
- Pargo Separation Leads to Divorce
- Children from Multiple Relationships Spell Child Support Trouble for Marc Anthony
- Divorcing Your Passive Aggressive Spouse
- Judges Come Up with Unusual Penalties for Failure to Pay Child Support
- Are Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Headed for Divorce?
- TIGTA Report Reveals $1.7 Billion Alimony Tax Gap
- How to Regain Trust After Divorce
- Setting Healthy Boundaries After Your Divorce
- Staying Pro-Active During Your Divorce
- Listening to a Child's Wishes During a Custody Hearing
- Spouses of Inventors as Patent Co-Owners
- Surrogacy Issues During a Divorce
- Two San Gabriel Valley High School Students Compete in Final Round of the Speech Scholarship Contest for a Chance at $5,000
- How to Prepare for a Child Custody Evaluation
- Divorcing a Verbally Abusive Spouse
- Is Divorce Contagious?
- University of Michigan Study Shows Illness Increases Divorce Risk
- What Should I Do If My Spouse Injures Me?
- Alimony or Child Support? The IRS is Watching
- Divorce of Walmart Heiress Illustrates the Problem of Dealing with Jointly Owned Business Ventures
- Matthew Knowles' Child Support Case Gives Hope to Noncustodial Parents Everywhere
- Social Networking Posts Can Have Real-Life Consequences for Your Divorce
- Liquidity and Divorce
- Reducing or Terminating Alimony Payments After Cohabitation
- How Do California's Divorce Laws Compare to Other States?
- Protect Yourself with a Prenup
- Personal Attacks Could Lead to Less Money in Divorce Settlement
- Reasons to Think Twice About an Online Divorce
- Old, New, Borrowed, Blue and a Prenup?
- Break-Up Text Results in Man Forfeiting $53,000 Engagement Ring
- Who Gets to Keep the Vacation Home After Your Divorce?
- Divorce Tips for Parents of Children with Autism
- How to Keep Divorce From Ruining Your Credit Score
- Contempt Issues in Your California Divorce
- Alimony, Child Support Payments, and Life Insurance
- Pet Custody Cases on the Rise
- Reasons to Fire Your Attorney
- Lessons to Learn from Paltrow and Martin's "Conscious Uncoupling"
- Gathering Financial Information for Your Divorce
- Gathering Financial Information for Your Divorce
- What to Do If Your Spouse Doesn't Want a Divorce
- What Is a Marvin Claim?
- How to Divorce Proof Your Business
- Getting a Divorce While Your Spouse Is Deployed
- Can I Be Held Liable for My Spouse's Debt?
- Reasons to Avoid Overnight Dates During a Custody Battle
- Proposed Tax Law Change Would Have a Substantial Effect on Alimony Payments
- Donald Schweitzer Speaks To Students At Southwestern Law School
- Dividing Gifts During a Divorce
- Separating Siblings During a Divorce
- Custody of Embryos Following Divorce
- How Child Support Is Calculated When You're Self-Employed
- College Planning and Your Divorce
- What Divorce-Related Debts Can Bankruptcy Erase?
- What Happens if Your Ex Doesn't Pay Off Joint Debts After Divorce?
- Seeking an Ex Parte Divorce
- What Happens If a Custodial Parent Wants to Relocate?
- The Significance of a Ten Year Marriage
- What Constitutes a Conflict of Interest in a Divorce Case?
- What Is the Uniform Divorce Recognition Act?
- What Is the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act?
- Tips for Shared Parenting Success
- Divorce Tips for Dads
- How to Determine the Value of Your Home During a Divorce
- How to Divide Household Goods During a Divorce
- Pasadena Divorce Lawyer Explains His Secrets to Successful Divorce Cases
- How to Protect Your Property During Your Divorce
- Should My Custody Order Include a Right of First Refusal Clause?
- Helping Toddlers and Preschoolers Cope with Divorce
- Captain & Tennille Split Illustrates the Growing Popularity of "Gray" Divorce
- New Danish Study Links Failed Fertility Treatments and Divorce
- Divorcing While Pregnant
- Helping Teens Cope with Divorce
- Visitation Tips for Noncustodial Parents
- Tips for Men Seeking Alimony
- Narcissists and Child Support
- Types of Shared Parenting Schedules
- Schweitzer Law Office Celebrates New Offices with Ribbon Cutting
- Signs Mediation Isn't Working
- Parenting Plan Checklist
- Congressional Research Service Study Sheds Light on Child Support in the U.S.
- Divorce and Willful Underemployment
- Adoption and Divorce
- How to Deal with Financial Threats from Your Spouse
- Debunking Divorce Myths
- Should I Sign a Prenup?
- When Is My Divorce Finalized?
- How the Uniform Parentage Act Affects Your Pasadena Divorce
- What Happens if My Spouse Dies Before Our Divorce Is Finalized?
- Child Support Payments and Identity Theft
- Is January Divorce Month?
- Spousal Support and Retirement
- Paul Wesley's Divorce Illustrates the Benefit of Prenup
- Child Support and Visitation Rights
- Lessons Children Can Learn from Divorce
- Who Pays for Daycare After Divorce?
- What Happens to Vehicles After a Divorce?
- A Holiday Gift for more than 100 Local School Children
- 20 Questions to Ask Your Divorce Attorney
- Divorcing a Verbally Abusive Spouse
- Deciding Whether to Sell or Keep the Marital Home
- Discovery in Family Law
- Why a Stay at Home Mother Needs a Postnuptial Agreement
- Tips for Surviving Divorce in Your 50s
- Tips for Surviving Divorce in Your 40s
- Tips for Surviving Divorce in Your 30s
- Tips for Surviving Divorce in Your 20s
- Twitter Stock Case Illustrates the Importance of Disclosing Investments
- Requesting a Drug Test During Your Pasadena Divorce
- How to Handle an Ex Who Badmouths You to Your Children
- Marc Anthony's Ex Requests a Child Support Modification
- Determining Possession of Family Heirlooms After a Divorce
- How to Get a Temporary Court Order
- Can a Parent Ever Choose Not to Receive Child Support?
- Changing Your Child's Name After Your Divorce
- When Is Supervised Visitation Required After a Divorce?
- Factors Used to Determine Custody of a Pet
- How to Tell Your Children That You're Getting a Divorce
- Preparing for Your Court Appearance
- Understanding Social Security Benefits for Divorced Spouses
- What Is the Penalty for Hiding Assets During a Divorce?
- 5 Tips For Shared Child Custody During the Holidays
- Tax Tips for the Recently Divorced
- 5 Prenup Mistakes to Avoid
- Divorce and Your Credit Score
- How to Divorce a Narcissist
- Signs You're Dealing with a Difficult Ex
- Can Sperm Donors be Forced to Pay Child Support?
- Do You Need a Divorce Ring?
- How to Reduce or Eliminate Your Alimony Payments
- Number of Engaged Couples Seeking Prenups Is Rising
- What Does a Prenup Protect?
- Timbaland Divorce Raises an Interesting Child Support Question
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Divorce Concierge Professional
- Schweitzer Law Partners's Associate Estate Planner, Heidi Bitterman, Appointed Trustee to Pasadena Bar Association
- How to Prepare for Mediation
- How to Tell Your Spouse You Want a Divorce
- Planning Ahead Prevents Holiday Custody and Visitation Disputes
- October Is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Appealing the Decision in a Contested Divorce
- How Will the Government Shutdown Affect My Divorce?
- Avoid the Pitfalls of a Long Term Separation
- Obamacare Adds New Tax Implications to Getting Divorced
- New Study Highlights Health Risks for Divorced Men
- California Officially Bans "Revenge Porn"
- How Divorce Can Affect Your Child's Financial Aid Award
- Obamacare's Benefit to the Newly Divorced
- Tips for Negotiating Your Divorce
- Charlie Sheen's Child Support Drama Continues
- When Do You Need an Attorney for Your Divorce?
- Dealing with Death and Divorce
- TOP 5 BENEFITS OF CREATING A SPECIAL NEEDS ESTATE PLAN
- Don't Be the "Out" Spouse
- Homeschooling After a Divorce
- Protecting Yourself from Paternity Fraud
- Handling Health Insurance Coverage for Children After Your Divorce
- Tips for Splitting Retirement Assets
- Is Cohabitation a Viable Alternative to Marriage?
- Reasons Why Your Divorce Might Be Delayed
- How to Cancel Your Divorce
- Fertility Preservation as Part of a Divorce Settlement
- Which State Has the Highest Divorce Rate?
- Should I Ask for a Lump Sum Child Support Payment?
- What Is a Judgment of Nullity?
- What Happens If We Can't Agree During Divorce Mediation?
- Don't Let Divorce Ruin Your Retirement
- Do You Need a Financial Planner for Your Divorce?
- Changing the Scope of Grandparents' Rights
- Estate Planning Tips for Blended Families
- Child Support Laws for Independent Contractors
- James Gandolfini's Will Highlights Estate Planning Concerns for Blended Families
- Infants, Toddlers, and Divorce
- Can a Pregnant Woman Get a Divorce?
- Options to Respond to Divorce Papers
- Can I Refuse to Grant My Spouse a Divorce?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for Getting an Annulment?
- What Are the Top Concerns of Divorcing Couples?
- Children Must Be in Clear & Present Danger For a Parent to be Considered "Unfit" for Custody
- Community Property Laws and Wedding Rings
- Creating a Parenting Agreement with Your
- Alimony Record Keeping Tips
- What Happens When You Have a Contested Divorce?
- Protecting Your Business Interests During Your Pasadena Divorce
- Celebrity Splits Show that a Friendly Divorce Is Still Possible
- Don't Hire an Aggressive Attorney
- Pasadena Bar Association Hosts Its 5th Annual New Member Reception At El Cholo
- Don and Maria Schweitzer Join Foothill Unity Center At Their Circle Of Friends Event
- How Divorce Affects Your Child's FAFSA
- Defining Donald Schweitzer: From Street Cop to Top Family Law Attorney
- Handling Student Loan Debt After Divorce
- How Divorce Affects Social Security Spousal Benefits
- Determining the Best Interests of the Child in a Custody Case
- Dividing Assets in a Community Property State
- Determining Eligibility for a Summary Dissolution
- Dividing Credit Card Debt After Divorce
- 5 Things to Know About Being an Executor
- Remarriage and Child Support Obligations
- Creating a Child Custody Agreement
- Religion and Child Custody Issues
- Developing a Family Care Plan After Divorce
- Should I Move Out When Filing for Divorce?
- Victims of Revenge Porn Fight Back
- What Does the Demise of DOMA Mean for Same Sex Divorce?
- Preventing Parental Kidnapping After Divorce
- Can I Prevent My Spouse from Getting a Divorce?
- Understanding Grey Divorce
- Using Cell Phone Data to Terminate Alimony
- Should I Ask for an Infidelity Clause in My Prenup?
- Who Initiates the Majority of Divorces?
- Dividing the Marital Home During Your Pasadena Divorce
- How to Get a Mortgage After Your Pasadena Divorce
- Harold Hamm Set to Break the Record for Most Expensive Divorce in the U.S.
- Making a Will as a Custodial Parent
- Divorce After a Common Law Marriage
- Funny Divorce: Drivers Reveal Relationship Status In Funny License Plate (PHOTO)
- How to Search for Hidden Assets During a Divorce
- Be Cautious with Online Dating After Divorce
- What Should I Do When My Ex Violates a Court Order?
- Who Gets the Retirement Accounts After Filing for Divorce?
- Protecting Your Privacy After a Divorce in a High-Tech World
- Handling Insurance Issues After Your Divorce
- Can Grandparents Sue for Visitation After a Divorce?
- What Is a Divorce Morality Clause?
- Divorce Litigation: It's Not for Wimps
- Helping Fathers Stand Up for Their Children in Court
- The Duty of Stepparents to Support their Stepchildren
- Dividing Assets When Your Spouse Is in the Military
- What is Community Property vs. Separate Property?
- Date of Separation May Prove Crucial in Ashton Kutcher/Demi Moore Divorce
- How Are Daycare Expenses Handled After Divorce?
- Streamlining the Mandatory Disclosure Process
- DISTRICT ATTORNEY JACKIE LACEY CELEBRATES LAW DAY WITH THE PBA!
- Date of Separation May Prove Crucial in Ashton Kutcher/Demi Moore Divorce
- Do Alimony Laws Need to Be Reformed?
- Is Child Abuse a Reason to Deny Alimony Payments?
- Defining Domestic Violence
- Rules for Proper Courtroom Behavior
- Can the Office of the Family Law Facilitator Help Me with My Divorce Case?
- What Is a Motion for Vocational Examination?
- What Is Family Law?
- How Do I Determine My Date of Separation?
- Are Retirement Accounts Community Property?
- What Happens to Child Support Payments After a Non-Custodial Parent's Death?
- Are a Child's Assets Marital Property?
- Filing an Appeal in a Divorce Case
- What Issues Can Complicate Your Divorce?
- Federal Child Support Enforcement Tools
- Obtaining a Child Custody Evaluation
- Emancipation and Child Support
- What Is Split Custody?
- How to Avoid Being Overcharged by Your Divorce Lawyer
- Signs of Attorney Misconduct
- Negotiating a House Buyout After Your Divorce
- Reasons to Consider Firing Your Divorce Attorney
- Tips on Living with Your Spouse During Your Divorce
- Child Custody and Visitation During a Legal Separation
- How to Find a Divorce Mediator
- Will I Have to Go Back to Work After My Divorce?
- Do Lottery Winnings Count as Income for Child Support?
- The Hidden Costs of Divorce
- Readjusting Child Custody and Visitation Arrangements for Teens
- Can Your Divorce Lawyer "Fire" You as a Client?
- Will the One Day Divorce Ever Catch On?
- When Can I Apply for a Reduction in Alimony or Child Support?
- What Is an NMSN?
- Should I File for Bankruptcy if I Owe Child Support?
- Fathers Seeking Primary Custody Are a Growing Group
- What Is an IWO?
- Schweitzer Law Partners Raises $6,000 for Foothill Unity Center
- How Can I Enforce My Visitation Rights?
- Can Cohabitation Affect My Alimony?
- Can I Go to Jail for Not Paying Child Support?
- How Does California Calculate Child Support Payments?
- Temporary Court Orders for Child Support and Spousal Support
- Welcome to Our Blog!
- California Divorce Residency Requirements
- No-Fault Divorce in California
- Do I Need a Cohabitation Agreement?
- What to Do When Your Spouse Is Cheating
- How Do the New Tax Laws Impact Your Divorce Settlement?
- Do I Have to Go to Trial to Get a Divorce?
- What Is Collaborative Law?
- How to Tell Your Kids You're Starting to Date
- When Does Child Support End?
- How Does California Handle Foreign Divorces?
- Think Twice About a DIY Divorce
- New Study Finds That Divorce Places Women at Risk of Losing Health Insurance
- Divorce Does Not Equal Failure
- Ways to Modify Alimony Payments
- Understanding Joint Custody
- Is My Ex in Contempt of Court?
- What Is a Fair Divorce Settlement?
- Obtaining Financial Information from Your Ex
- Ending Your Marriage with a Summary Dissolution
- Types of Divorce Representation
- What are the Steps to Getting a Pasadena Divorce?
- Understanding Supervised Visitation Requirements
- Donald Schweitzer Speaks at National Business Institutes Seminar for Advanced Family Law
- Law Officesof Donald P. Schweitzer Reaches Milestone!
- Alimony and the IRS
- Should I File for Divorce Before or After My Move?
- Parental Alienation vs. Estrangement
- Yes, You Can Cancel Your Divorce!
- Divorce Tips for High Earning Women
- Does Gender Matter in Child Custody Cases?
- Understanding the Discovery Process
- Three Traits of a Great Divorce Lawyer
- Can Mental Health Issues Affect Your Divorce?
- Is a Spouse's Weight Gain Acceptable Grounds for Divorce?
- Protect Yourself from "Dirty Divorce Tricks"
- Protecting Your Privacy During a Divorce
- Understanding the Cost of Divorce
- A Guide to the Division of Marital Assets
- What Are Child Support Add-Ons?
- How to Protect Yourself if You Think Your Spouse Wants a Divorce
- Factors Used to Determine Child Custody
- Natalie Peoples Receives The Don Moon Memorial Award
- The Schweitzer Law Partners Prepares For Their 10 Year Anniversary!
- How to Have a Financially Smart Divorce
- Do I Need a QDRO for My Divorce Settlement?
- Can I Sue for Alienation of Affection?
- What's Your Divorce Strategy?
- Jewish Divorce Law and Your Pasadena Divorce
- Donald Schweitzer to Speak at National Business Institutes Seminar for Advanced Family Law
- Dealing with Credit Card Debt during Your Divorce
- How to Have a Good Divorce
- Kayla Horacek Makes Partner At The Schweitzer Law Partners
- How to Leave Your Cheating Spouse
- The Schweitzer Law Partners Welcomes A New Associate Attorney.
- What Is Virtual Visitation?
- 3 Behaviors You Should Change Before Your Next Relationship
- Has Your Online Friendship Crossed the Line? Take This Chatting or Cheating Quiz And Find Out
- Post-Divorce Modification Options
- Writing Your Post-Divorce "To-Do" List
- Divorce Tips for Stay at Home Moms
- Fifty Shades of Divorce?
- Can My Child Choose Where He or She Wants to Live?
- Don't Let Your Anger Control You
- Did Attachment Parenting Cause Mayim Bialik's Divorce?
- Were Halle Berry And Former Beau, Gabriel Aubry Secretly Married?
- Why Should a Person Review an Estate Plan? Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:20am PST
- Why Should a Person Review an Estate Plan?
- Get Your Legal House In Order!
- Parental Alienation and Divorce - Part 2Parental Alienation and Divorce - Part 2
- Who Gets The Kids?
- Parental Alienation and Divorce - Part 1
- Child Support Payments and Driver's License Suspensions
- The Role of Fair Market Value in the Division of Marital Property
- The 2nd Annual Business Development Conference is a SUCCESS!!
- Reasons a Mother Might Lose Custody of Her Children
- How to Get an Annulment
- Does it Matter Who Files Divorce Papers First?
- Pasadena Magazine Honors Schweitzer Law Partners As One of Its Top Attorneys
- Tips for Domestic Violence Victims Who Want to File for Divorce
- How Can I Reduce the Amount of Alimony I Owe?
- How to Hire a Great Divorce Lawyer
- The Pasadena Bar Association will host the 2012 Business Development Conference.
- Divorce Tips for Parents of Adult Children
- How to Divorce Someone You Can't Find
- Should I Get an International Divorce?
- Special Issues to Consider During a Military Divorce
- When Should I File for Bankruptcy if I'm Planning to Get a Divorce?
- Should I File for Divorce or Get a Legal Separation?
- Options for Dividing Marital Debt
- Who Pays for a Child's College Expenses?
- How does Remarriage Affect Child Support?
- Donald P. Schweitzer, sworn in as Pasadena Bar Association President for 2013!
- Tips for Celebrating Holidays After a Divorce
- What Alimony Records Do I Need to Keep?
- Health Insurance and Divorce
- How Can I Tell if My Spouse Is Hiding Assets?
- Managing Your Post-Divorce Finances
- How Much Child Support Is "Too Much?"
- Were Ashton and Demi Ever Legally Married?
- Can My Ex and I Come Up with Our Own Child Support and Child Custody Agreement?
- Using Play Therapy as a Tool to Help Children Recover from Divorce
- Does Sharing Housework Lead to Divorce?
- The Schweitzer Law Partners, APC, is taking on Dialogues on Freedom!
- What Is Supervised Visitation?
- When Can I Change My Name After a Divorce?
- How Does Divorce Mediation Work?
- Should I Take the House or Part of My Husband's Pension?
- Issues Surrounding Mortgages and Divorce Settlements
- Child Support Myths
- Changing Gender Roles Impact Divorce Settlements
- Taking Control of Your Post-Divorce Finances
- The Benefits of Forgiveness After Divorce
- Is a Pro Se Divorce Right for Me?
- Divorce Tips for the Stay at Home Dad
- What Is an Automatic Temporary Restraining Order?
- Understanding the Attorney-Client Relationship During a Pasadena Divorce
- Can I Force My Spouse to Move Out of Our Home?
- Heidi Bitterman to Give A Talk On The Basics of Estate Planning
- The Role of Inheritances in Determining Alimony Payments
- Alimony and Domestic Violence
- Issues Surrounding Divorce and Higher Education
- Laws Surrounding Family Heirlooms and Divorce
- Donald Schweitzer talks about Premarital Agreements on the Family Law Podcast
- Donald Schweitzer Provides Commentary for Fox News on the Drew Peterson Trial
- Parenting a Gifted Child After Divorce
- Heidi Bitterman, Associate Attorney at The Schweitzer Law Partners, a PC, speaks on legal resources available to those consideri
- Pet Custody and Pet Support After a Divorce
- Who Gets to Keep the Ring After a Divorce?
- Laws Regarding Passports and Divorce
- Traveling as a Divorced Parent
- Will Adultery Impact Your Divorce Settlement?
- New Insight into How Children Cope with Divorce
- Getting a Domestic Violence Restraining Order
- What Is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst?
- Organizing Your Divorce
- Understanding the Difference Between Annulment and Divorce
- Can Child Custody, Visitation, and Support Be Changed?
- Penalties for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Divorce and Income Taxes
- Divorcing a Disabled Spouse
- Co-parenting After Your Divorce
- Dealing with Credit Card Debt After a Pasadena Divorce
- Study Shows Wealthy Women Have Financial Gains from Divorce
- Uncovering Hidden Assets
- How to Help a Friend Who Is Going Through a Divorce
- Child Support Payments and Visitation Rights
- Signs You Should Get a Divorce
- Ethics for Divorce Lawyers
- Understanding the True Cost of Divorce
- Should I Use Free Legal Separation Forms?
- Cyberbullying and Divorce
- Divorce Rituals Help the Healing Process
- Divorcing a Sex Addict
- Collecting Child Support from a Noncustodial Parent Serving in the Military
- Filing for Divorce as an Abandoned Spouse
- Advantages of Divorce Mediation
- 3 Tips for Choosing a Good Attorney
- Helping Teens Cope with Divorce
- Throwing a Divorce Party
- Filing for Sole Custody
- Covenant Marriages and Divorce
- Can I Negotiate Attorney Fees?
- What You Can Learn from a Celebrity Divorce
- Subtle Signs Your Child Is Having Trouble Coping with Your Divorce
- Divorcing a Narcissist
- Is Alimony Sexist?
- Are You Too Old to Get a Divorce?
- Divorce Hotels May be Coming to the U.S.
- How to Protect Your 401(k) in a Divorce
- David Arquette Files for Divorce
- Kobe Bryant's Divorce Called Off... For Now
- Donald Schweitzer Goes on Fox News...
- Bigamy Case Involving Reese Witherspoon's Father Heats Up
- Facebook IPO Might Cause Couples to Divorce
- Drew Barrymore Marries for the Third Time
- Should We Stay Together for the Kids?
- Unexpected Benefits of Divorce for Children
- Helping Adopted Children Cope with a Divorce
- Special Issues Surrounding Adoption and Divorce
- Allowable Child Support Add-Ons
- Can I Cancel My Divorce?
- Facebook's Role in Your Pasadena Divorce
- Should I Accept More Alimony in Exchange for Less Child Support?
- Is a Surgical Divorce Right for Me?
- Do We Need Two Attorneys for Our Divorce?
- Debunking Alimony Myths
- Bachelor Host Separates from Wife of 18 Years
- Reading the Secret Language Of Divorce
- Having a Child-Focused Divorce
- Deion Sanders Granted Temporary Custody of Children
- Should I Change My Name After a Divorce?
- Post-Divorce Notifications You Should Make
- Dividing Household Goods during a Divorce
- Understanding the Bird's Nest Custody Arrangement
- Divorce and the Stages of Grief
- How Not To Choose a Divorce Attorney
- From 90210 to Down on the Farm: Jennie Garth's Life After Divorce
- Martin Lawrence, Wife Divorcing
- CHILD SUPPORT: I want my money!!! (With or Without the Kid)
- Self Employment and Divorce
- PBA Speech Scholarship Tournament Produces Many Winners!
- How to Have a "Good" Divorce
- Should You Keep the House?
- 3 Questions to Ask if You're Thinking About Filing for Divorce
- Poker Tournament Players Battle It Out Till Midnight
- Melissa Etheridge Claims Ex Burnt Child with Cigarette
- Heidi Klum and Seal's Divorce Heats Up
- Movie Mogul Dodges Divorce Drama
- Keep Your Emotions Out of the Courtroom
- Who Gets the Dog?
- Identifying your assets - Estate Planning
- 2012 Pasadena Bar Association Poker Tournament Right Around The Corner
- Co-Parenting Classes in Divorce Proceedings
- Family Law Attorney Kayla Horacek to Guest Speak at Southwestern Law School
- Couple Who Blogged Together Couldn't Stay Together
- How Long Does it Take to Finalize a Pasadena Divorce?
- Divorce Expo Provides Hope, Information
- Donald P. Schweitzer Discusses Kendrec McDade Shooting on ABC Eyewitness News
- Speech Scholarship Offers Opportunities to PBA Members
- What Is Family Law?
- Living Together No Longer Predicts Divorce
- Infidelity and Divorce
- More Hollywood Ex-wives Step Into the Reality TV Spotlight
- Ali Landry Opens Up About Divorcing Mario Lopez
- Who Pays for a Divorce?
- Special Considerations for Divorced Parents with Disabled Children
- Who Pays for College After a Divorce?
- Understanding Post-Divorce Mediation
- Are You Ready for a Divorce?
- Are Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Reconciling?
- Christie Brinkley's Ugly Child Support Battle
- The Complicated (and Costly) Divorce of Deion Sanders
- How Long Does It Take to Recover From Divorce?
- How is an Annulment Different from Divorce?
- The Schweitzer Law Partners supports the NCADV and Women's History Month
- The Law Offices Of Donald P. Schweitzer Announces Senior Associate, Kayla Horacek, Has Passed The Family Law Certification Exam
- Are Arnold and Maria Terminating Their Divorce?
- Rules for Dividing an Inheritance
- Understanding the Deadbeat Parents Punishment Act
- Forbes Names Five Biggest Mistakes Divorcing Women Make
- How Real is Divorce Stress Syndrome?
- Think Before You Text During a Divorce
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders Are Sometimes Stronger Upon Renewal
- Interracial Marriages (and Divorces) at Record High in U.S.
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Not Kissing and Making Up
- Telling Family and Friends About Your Divorce
- Is Divorcing Young Bad for Your Health?
- How Long Can I Receive Alimony?
- Assault Charges Dropped for Divorcing Country Star Rodney Atkins
- The Friendly, Finalized Divorce of Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- Complexity of "Parental Alienation" Problem Addressed by Experts
- Legal Separation vs. Divorce
- Making Children Feel Comfortable During Visitation
- Family Law Attorney Patrick Baghdaserians to Guest Speak at Southwestern Law School
- Family Law Section to Host Evening Meeting Regarding Parental Influences in Child Custody Matters
- 3 Tips for Stay-at-Home Parents Returning to the Workforce
- What Is College Support?
- How to Choose the Right Divorce Lawyer
- 5 Divorce Tips for Women
- Texas Divided Over Simple Divorce Forms
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders - Sometimes Stronger Upon Renewal
- Wife Snags Star Trek Apartment in Settlement
- Putting A Face To Our Names
- Heidi Klum Not Divorcing Seal... Yet
- Guidelines for Acceptable Use of Child Support Payments
- Three Key Tips for Successful Co-Parenting After a Divorce
- Understanding the Impact of Divorce on Your Child's Education
- Aga Kahn Fights $75 Million Divorce Settlement
- D.C. Updates Divorce Law for Gay Marriages
- Terrence Howard's Divorce Turns Nasty
- Incoming President of the Pasadena Bar Association to be Inaugurated
- Debunking Divorce Mediation Myths
- Why Men Walk Out When Their Wives Get Sick
- Law Office of Donald P. Schweitzer Draws Upon Experience.
- How to Tell Your Children You Are Filing for Divorce
- Tips for Dating After Divorce
- Russell Brand Files for Divorce from Katy Perry
- Deion Sanders is the Latest Sports Star to File for Divorce
- Mel Gibson's Ex-wife Gets $425 Million in Divorce Settlement
- How Much Will Vanessa Bryant Walk Away With in Divorce Settlement?
- Beyonce's Parents Finally Divorce
- Actress Debra Messing Separates from Husband
- Military Divorce Rate Highest Since 1999
- 'Other Woman' Forced to Fork Over $88k to Ex-Wife
- Celebrating Christmas After a Divorce
- Celebrating the Holidays as a Blended Family
- iPhone Captures Shooting Spurred by Custody Battle
- FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY RECOGNIZED BY PASADENA BAR ASSOCIATION
- $141M Divorce Settlement Gets Even More Expensive
- Estate Planning and Divorce
- Candace Bushnell Files for Divorce
- Do Divorced People Die Younger?
- Presiding Judge Steinberg to Address Family Law Section of Pasadena Bar Association
- Made in Hong Kong: $154m Divorce Settlement Breaks Records
- As Divorce Numbers Drop, Extended Families Make a Comeback
- Wife of Televangelist Eddie Long Files for Divorce
- Divorced Man Waits Six Years to Sue Wedding Photographer
- Guy Ritchie Opens Up About Marriage to Madonna
- Usher and Ex-wife in Bitter Custody Battle
- Olympian Lindsey Vonn Heads for Divorce
- Who Gets the Friends After the Divorce?
- 'Relationship Rehab' Heads to TV, But Does it Work in Real Life?
- PBA WEBSITE'S NEW ATTORNEY REFERRAL FEATURE LAUNCHED
- Heather Locklear Cancels Third Trip Down the Aisle
- DONALD SCHWEITZER - GUEST SPEAKS FOR SAN GABRIEL VALLEY ATTORNEY GROUP
- PASADENA BAR ASSOCIATION'S 2011 HOLIDAY PARTY PROMISES TO BE FUN AND ENTERTAINING
- FAMILY LAW SECTION PRESENTS STEVEN WAGNER
- New Estate Planning Services Provided
- East Coast Embraces Alimony Reform
- Demi Moore Divorcing Ashton Kutcher
- Judge Orders Exes to Swap Passwords
- What is Estate Planning?
- PASADENA BAR ASSOCIATON BOARD MEETS BARRISTERS -A WONDERFUL EVENING AT GOLD THEATERS
- Peace on Earth: Tips for Drama-free Holidays
- LAW OFFICES OF DONALD P. SCHWEITZER MOVE TO STATE OF THE ART OFFICE
- No Reconciliation for Cox, Arquette
- Pasadena Bar Association's Business Development Conference - A Great Success
- Asian Women Have Lowest Divorce Rate in U.S.
- Study Finds Personalities Can Predict Divorce
- Does a Cancer Diagnosis Always Lead to Divorce?
- Reality Rocks: Generation X Balanced, Happy and Divorcing Less, Study Finds
- Daniel Baldwin's Divorce Back on "in a Big Way"
- Creator of CSI in Divorce Battle to Prevent Wife's Shopping Spree
- The Schweitzer Law Partners hires new Probate Attorney
- Jenna Lyons' Divorce Gets Ugly
- New York Comedy Show Turns Divorce Into a Laughing Matter
- The Dodgers Divorce Finally Reaches a Settlement
- Iconic Rock Star Couple Calls It Quits
- Bitter Divorce and Revenge Behind the Seal Beach Shooting
- Marriage and Divorce Can Trigger Dangerous Weight Gain: Study
- Cuddly Canine Caught in a Brutal Custody Battle
- Famous Philanthropists Call It Quits
- Singer Stevie B's Child Support Case Hits Sour Note
- Country Singer Sarah Evans Gets Retraining Order Against Ex
- Study Finds Self-compassion Helps Heal Divorced People
- Are Divorcing Parents More Likely to Get Back Together?
- New Jersey is Tops in Lowest Divorce Rate
- Does Divorce Cause Hair Loss in Women?
- The Pasadena Bar Association is set to host 2011 Business Development Conference
- Is Alzheimer's Grounds for Divorce?
- Laurie Metcalf Served with Divorce Papers
- White House Crashers Headed for Divorce
- Divorce Hotel Helps Dutch Couples Check-out of Marriage
- Study Finds Couples on Government Assistance Experience Marital Woes
- Hedge Fund Tycoon Faces Record-breaking Divorce Payout
- Judge Awards Ex-wife $14,000 for Lack of Sex
- Eva Longoria Is "Grateful" For Divorce
- Gibson Ordered to Pay 750k in Custody Battle
- A Very Brady Divorce for Christopher Knight, Adrianne Curry
- Prominent Pasadena divorce and family law firm relocating to new and larger location.
- Oklahoma Has Highest Divorce Rate in U.S.
- Can Divorce Lead a Kid to Binge Drink?
- Donald P. Schweitzer provides legal commentary on Mel Gibson custody settlement
- Italian Couples Go Abroad for Quickie Divorces
- China Tries to Squash Gold-diggers with New Divorce Law
- New Study Finds Veterans More Likely to Cheat, Divorce
- Are Will and Jada Separated?
- How Bad is Cohabitation Really?
- 17 Years Later, Divorcee Seeks to Nullify Divorce
- Coping with Divorce: Women and Martial Arts
- What Happens to Furry Companions When Pet Parents Split?
- Distraught Over Divorce, Real Housewives Hubby Commits Suicide
- Psycho Ex-wife Blog Gets Silenced by Judge
- Despite Divorce, Guatemala's First Lady Can't Run for President
- Can a Lack of Sleep Lead to Divorce?
- Mexican Resort Wants Divorcees to Say "Adios!" to Married Life
- Did Shaq Use GPS to Track His Ex-wife?
- Billionaire Can't Use Evidence That He's a Genius in Court, Judge Says
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Asks For Record-breaking Child Support Sum
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness
- Schwartzenegger Waffles on Spousal Support
- Divorce, Infidelity Cited in Case of Woman Who Chopped Off Husband's Penis
- Maria Schweitzer, firm manager, at Schweitzer Law Partners, receives high accolade from the Women's City Club of Pasadena.
- The Surprising Secrets of Sexting
- Daniel Baldwin Files for Restraining Order, Divorce
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Call it Quits
- The Truth About Military Couples and Divorce
- Divorce in the UK: Easier than Getting a Driver's License?
- Divorce Rates Lower in States That Allow Same Sex Marriage
- Taiwan's Divorce Rate Drops
- Do Children of Divorce Have Happier Marriages?
- Use of GPS Devices to Track Spouses Okayed by Court
- Nobel Prize Winner Sues His Divorce Lawyer
- A Trio of Hollywood Divorces Finalized
- Hulk Hogan's Ex-Wife Releases Divorce Tell-All
- David Duchovny and Tea Leoni Separate... Again
- Mel Gibson, Ex Finally Reach Divorce Settlement
- Billionaire Divorcee Files for Bankruptcy
- Pasadena attorney, Donald P. Schweitzer, talks with HLN news about the Casey Anthony trial and expert witness testimony
- Donald P. Schweitzer discusses the ongoing Casey Anthony Trial on Fox News Channel
- Do Teens Who Have Sex Earlier Divorce More Often?
- Unemployed Men Have Higher Risk of Divorce
- Donald P. Schweitzer appears on Fox News Channel to discuss Casey Anthony's Mother to Take the Stand
- Hugh Hefner's 3rd Trip Down the Aisle Cancelled
- The 10 Most Expensive Divorces of All Time
- Forgive your unfaithful Partner and let go of Anger
- The Rocker and the Model Celebrate Their Divorce
- Fran Drescher Lost a Husband... but Gained a Gay Best Friend
- Wyoming Lesbian Couple Granted Divorce
- Kelsey Grammer Wants to Separate Kids in Custody Battle
- Indiana Man Arrested after His Ex-Wife’s Facebook Charade
- Parents of Three Missing Boys Get Divorced
- Anthony Weiner Not Divorcing His Wife
- The Pasadena Bar Association awards two local high school students with scholarships at the annual Pasadena Bar Association Law
- Could Divorce Finally be Legalized in the Philippines?
- Could a Long Commute Drive You to Divorce?
- Ryan Reynolds (Kind Of) Opens Up About His Divorce From Scarlett Johansson
- Woman Distraught Over Divorce Faces Murder Charges
- John Edwards Could Be Indicted This Week
- Facebook Ended My Marriage, Seattle Man Claims
- New York Couple Throws Divorce Party
- Donald P. Schweitzer, Pasadena Family Law Attorney, appears on Doctor Drew’s new television show
- Donald P. Schweitzer appears on Fox News Channel to discuss inmate population in crowded prisons
- Is Lifetime Alimony a Thing of the Past in Mass.?
- Divorces Decline, but the Seven-year Itch Remains a Reality
- Cross-border Divorces Made Easier in European Union
- Schwarzenegger Admits to Fathering Child with Mistress
- The Pilot, the Prenup and the Murdered Millionairess
- 26 Years Later, Marie Osmond Remarries Ex-Husband
- Schwarzenegger and Shriver Separate
- Donald P. Schweitzer provides legal commentary on Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver separation
- Donald P. Schweitzer discusses Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver separation
- Tiger Woods Moves On With Two New Mansions
- Donald P. Schweitzer provides legal analysis about Casey Anthony Trial on Nancy Grace HLN show
- Divorce is Still a Hot Topic in Malta
- C U Never: Divorce Via Text Message
- Donald P. Schweitzer speaks about Casey Anthony Trial
- From Exes to Expecting: Is Carla Bruni Pregnant?
- Revenge Surgery a Trend Among Divorcees
- Why Toni Braxton Won’t Divorce
- Donald P. Schweitzer discusses Dr. Conrad Murray trial on TruTV's "In Session"
- Donald P. Schweitzer provides legal commentary on Conrad Murray manslaughter charges on TruTV's "In Session"
- Donald P. Schweitzer provides legal commentary on Casey Anthony Trial on TruTV's "In Session"
- Elizabeth Taylor Leaves Ex-husband $825,000
- Supermodel & Super Mogul Reunited by Navajo Blanket?
- Two of South Korea’s Biggest Stars Keep Marriage & Divorce Secret
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Get Married
- How to Protect Your Business Before a Divorce
- Woman Attacked During Divorce Hearing
- Belly Dancing Blog Causes Divorcee to Lose Spousal Support
- Divorcee Tries To Sell Her House On YouTube
- Did Simon Cowell Help Billionaire Hide Assets From His Ex?
- Custody No Laughing Matter for Roseanne
- Jermaine Jackson’s Ex Finally Agrees to Move Out
- Online Social Networking Pages Play Increasing Role in Court
- Is a Royal Prenup Happening Before the Royal Wedding?
- Divorce on the Rise in Rural Areas
- Enraged Ex Starts Fire with Divorce Papers, Authorities Say
- Rejected Bride Returns Home to Pakistan
- Guatemala’s First Lady Files for Divorce So She Can Run for President
- Can Exes Vacation Together?
- Polygamist Busted on Facebook
- The Pasadena Bar Association to award local high school students with scholarship opportunities by hosting a Speech Scholarship
- Alex Rodriguez’s Personal and Professional Life Rebound After Nasty Divorce
- Billy Ray Cyrus Calls Off Divorce
- Baby Mama Drama for Ryan Phillippe
- Skater Tony Hawk’s Best Friend “Totally Cool” with Hawk Dating Wife
- I’m not greedy, Michael Douglas’ Ex-Wife Says
- When it Comes to Facebook & Divorce, the Numbers are Fuzzy
- Settlement Upheld in AIG Founder’s Divorce
- Friends Worry About Post-divorce Christina Aguilera
- Woman & Father Found Guilty of Bugging Teddy Bear to Spy on Ex-Husband
- Female GIs More Likely To Divorce
- Americans Still Not Embracing Single Motherhood, Study Finds
- Are Sean Penn & Scarlet Johansson Getting Serious?
- Charlie Sheen’s New Custody Battle
- UK Orders Mandatory Mediation for Divorcing Couples
- US-style Binding Prenuptial Agreements May Be Adopted in The United Kingdom
- Donald P. Schweitzer on HLN Prime News speaking on Meth selling father
- Olivia Wilde Leaves Her Prince
- Mississippi and Montana Turn Down Divorce Reform Bills
- Billy Ray Cyrus Says Hannah Montana Destroyed His Family
- Donald P. Schweitzer on HLN Prime News providing legal analysis on Lindsay Lohan's latest legal troubles
- Indian Woman Served with Divorce Papers for Wearing Revealing Dress
- Wheel of Fortune Prize Money Tied Up in Messy Divorce
- Do Tough Economic Times Bring Couples Together or Pull Them Apart?
- Is Divorce Harder on Women?
- Divorce Tourism Takes Break-ups on the Road
- Do Conservative Christians Divorce More?
- Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz Have a FallingOut
- Kelsey Grammer Plans His Next Wedding… Even Though He’s Still Married
- Los Angeles Judges Speak Out About New Rules of Engagement in Family Court
- Eva Longoria Sails Into a New Relationship
- Jamie Pressly's DUI, Divorce and Custody Woes
- Presiding Judge House Participates in Promotional Video for the Pasadena Bar Association
- Don Schweitzer provides legal analysis on TruTV regarding Florida v. Christopher Sutton Murder Case
- Halle Berry's Custody Battle Gets Nasty
- Financial Infidelity Leads to Divorce, Study Says
- Win an Oscar, Destined for Divorce?
- The Wrath of The First Wife
- Will Holly Lahti Have to Split Her Winnings With Her Estranged Husband?
- Seven Day Wait Period Deemed Not Applicable in Prenuptial Agreement Case
- Staff Members Named As Ambassadors for the Pasadena Bar Association
- Steve Harvey Blasted By Ex-Wife on YouTube
- The Truth About Drinking and Divorce
- Sandra Bullock's Ex Already Engaged?!
- Judge Thomas Trent Lewis to Guest Speak at Pasadena Bar Association’s Family Law Section Meeting
- Pasadena Family Law Attorneys and Judges Gather to Say Goodbye to Outgoing Commissioner
- Does a Parents’ Divorce Lead to Suicide?
- Educational Tracking of Students Case Takes Shape in Pennsylvania
- Los Angeles Dodgers’ Future Tied To Divorce Court Decision
- Same-sex Divorce Issue Unsettled, Moving Through Texas Courts
- Family Law Commissioner Honored in Pasadena by Local Attorney's and Judges
- Donald Schweitzer Speaks Out On Uzi Death of 8 Year Old Boy In Massachusetts
- Secular and Religious Divorce Laws Clash
- Pasadea Lawyer's Association Will Host Seminar On Law Firm Practice Management
- Madoff Investor Wants Divorce Settlement Money Back
- Divorce Rates May Rise for Some During Recession
- Mel Gibson, Larry King, Oksana Grigorieva and the ACLU Tangle with First Amendment in Divorce Case
- John Mellencamp and Elaine Irwin Divorce
- Divorcees Reynolds and Bullock Ring in New Year Together
- Kelsey Grammer Divorce Proceedings Evolve — Quickly
- Williams vs. California Settlement Protects Basic Education Rights of Children in California
- Hugh Hefner Set to Marry for the Third Time
- Ryan Makes Split From Scarlett Official
- Is Snooping Through Your Spouse’s E-mail Illegal?
- The Ballad of Kelsey & Camille Continues
- Eva Longoria Comment Sparks Adoption Rumors
- Divorce in Scotland at a 30-year low
- Elizabeth Hurley Wants To Call Off Her Divorce
- Donald P. Schweitzer, Pasadena Family Law Attorney, recently elected to new position on the Pasadena Bar Association
- Tiger’s Ex Moves On
- ‘Dexter’ Stars Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall Divorcing
- Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Divorcing
- Is Divorce Good For a Man's Health?
- Kelsey Grammer Doesn’t Watch His Estranged Wife’s Reality Show
- Divorce of Elizabeth & John Edwards Was Never Finalized
- Court Rules In Favor of Jamie McCourt
- 'Real Housewives’ Divorce Epidemic Hits Atlanta
- Second Time Around States: Places in the U.S. that Remarry the Most
- Jamie McCourt Says 'No Thanks' to Divorce Settlement
- Famous Children Struggle With Divorcing Parents, Too
- Fantasia Drops Baby Bombshell in Divorce Trial
- Today’s Step-Families Enjoy the Benefits of Not Blending
- Are Kids Of Divorce At Risk For Stroke?
- What’s the Real Divorce Rate in the United States?
- Sexting, Lies & Revenge: Inside Eva Longoria’s Divorce
- The Biggest Misconceptions about Divorce
- Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson Engaged - Just Not to Each Other
- Billy Ray Cyrus Testy on the Topic of Divorce
- Tips for Drama-free Holidays for Divorced Parents
- Chris Evert Finally 'Healing' After Divorce
- Is Brett Favre This Year’s Tiger?
- Is Co-Parenting With An Abusive Ex a Bad Idea?
- Avoiding Oversharing with Children about Divorce
- A Pair of Country Music Couples Divorce
- Discipline After Divorce
- Prenuptial Agreements on the Rise
- Score One For Jamie McCourt In Dodgers Divorce Trial
- NY Couple Reconciled But Forced To Divorce
- Takers Star Johnathon Schaech's 2nd Divorce In 3 Years
- Greed Isn't So Good For Michael Douglas and Ex-Wife
- Will Jude Law's Divorce Be a Bestseller?
- A New Baby May Complicate Kelsey Grammer's Divorce
- A Pair of TV Star Couples Call It Quits
- Divorce Insurance?
- Couples With Autistic Children More Likely To Divorce
- Did 'Idol' Fantasia Cause a Nasty Divorce?
- Long-Term Separation: Unusual But Not Unheard Of
- Missing Boy's Stepmom Wants Divorce Put on Hold
- Tiger & Elin Close to $750m Settlement?
- Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Are Officially Divorced
- What to Eat When You're Divorcing
- Divorce Help is Just a Click Away Online
- Saying I Do to Divorce Ceremonies?
- LeAnn Rimes' Divorce is Finalized
- California Bill Cracks Down On Spouses Who Hire Hitmen
- Facebook Tips During Divorce
- Can You Catch the Divorce Virus?
- Say it Ain't So! Spencer & Heidi Are No More!
- Surprising Trend of Long-term Marriages Ending in Divorce
- Dog Whisperer Headed for Divorce
- The Truth About Cats and Dogs and Divorce
- Summer Reads For Children of Divorce
- Hip Hop Super Couple Finalizes Divorce
- Even in Death, Dennis Hopper's Divorce Rages On
- Inconvenient Split of Al and Tipper Gore
- Why not Collaborate on Divorce?
- California Father Is Let Off The Hook From Having To Pay Child Support For Adult Son
- Do monthly annuity payments constitute income for calculating child support?
- Florida Teacher Seduced at Least 2 Students. What Role Does Her Gender Play?
- Breaking Investigation Into Sexually Abused Polygamist Boys
- Registered Sex Offender Seeks Unmonitored Visitation
- Lindsay Lohan Addicted To Oxycontin
- If It's Monday It Must Be Dad's House: Helping Children With Transitions Between Homes
- Lindsay Lohan's Hit And Run Accident
- Sanctuary Movement For Illegal Aliens
- Paris Hilton Appeals Her Conviction
- Paris Hilton Sentenced To Jail Time
- Paris Hilton Goes To Jail
- Criminal Charges May Be Brought Against Anna Nicole's Doctor
- Female Teacher Sex Scandal
- Paris Hilton To Serve Out Remainder Of Sentence
- Is Naomi Campbell...A Criminal Or Just A Bad Judge Of Character?
- Mike Nifong Decides To Continue With The Duke Rape Case
- Bodybuilder Craig Titus Targets Witness' Credibility
- The Owner Of Girls Gone Wild Gets Off Too Easy
- The Death Of Princess Diana Is A Tragic Accident
- Anna Nicole Smith Contests To DNA Testing
- Michael Jackson Trial
- Coping With The Holidays And Divorce
- Grandparents Requesting Grandchild Custody and Visitation
- IDEA: The Law Regulating the Education of Disabled Children
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Stress During A Divorce
- Michael Jackson Trial: Day 12 of the Prosecution - Part 3 of 3
- Michael Jackson Trial: Day 12 of the Prosecution - Part 2 of 3
- Michael Jackson Trial: Day 12 Of The Prosecution Part 1 Of 3
- After The Divorce - 5 Tips For Dealing With A Dysfunctional Ex
- Firm Overview
The Minute Brief
- Child Support and Visitation
- Prepare for Your Child Custody Hearing
- Breaching Court Orders - What Not To Do
- Debt During A Divorce
- Protecting Your Business During a Divorce
- Custody During Remote Schooling
- Pets In Divorce
- The Importance of Mental Health During a Divorce
- Legal Benefits Of Getting Married
- Child Support
- How to Serve Divorce Papers
- Joint Legal Custody
- How Soon Can I Get Divorced?
- Mistakes to Avoid During a Divorce
- Can I Hire an Attorney as a Consultant?
- Living Together While Apart
- Spring Cleaning Post Divorce
- Millennial Marriages
- How to Testify in Family Court Via Phone
- Navigating Your Financial Independence
- Tips for An Amicable Divorce
- Divorce During COVID-19
- Tips for An Easier Divorce
- Keeping Divorce Costs Low
- First Steps to Take if Your Spouse Wants to Divorce
- Living Together While Apart
- Dividing Personal Property
- Joint Legal Custody
- How Soon Can I Get Divorced?
- 5 Things to Include In Your Will
- Pre-Nups: Should I Get One?
- When Can I Start Dating?
- Talking to Children about Covid-19
- Understanding Child Custody
- Spousal Support
- Tips to Avoid and Expensive Divorce
- Support During Covid-19
- Protecting Your Child's Mental Health
- 3 Ways for Parents to Better Handle a Divorce
- 5 Tips to Lessen Summer Vacation Drama
- Changing Careers During a Divorce
- Divorce Court Orders
- Starting a Home Business After a Divorce
- Can I modify my Child Custody?
- Holiday Custody
- Why An Uncontested Divorce May Be Good For You
- Strategies For Successful Co-Parenting
- 4 Reasons Why Your Family Vacation Will Be Different This Year
- Social Media and Divorce
Good To Know
- Payment of Student Loans
- Burden of Proof in Child Support Case
- The Secure Act
- How Do I get a Parent to Pay Child Support?
- Who Gets The Family Residence
- Can I Use A Holographic Will?
- Legal Custody
- How to Calculate Child Support
- Do I Need A Living Trust?
- Can I go In Ex Parte to Modify Child Custody?
- Who's Going to Pay for Private School Tuition?
- When Can I Start Dating Again?
- Should I Sign a Premarital Agreement?
- Is my Premarital Agreement Valid?
- Consulting Attorneys
- Process of Dissolution Proceedings
- Custody and Visitation Orders
- Kick Out Orders
- CAN I GET A RESTRAINING ORDER?
- Date of Separation
- Legal Separation
- How Soon Can I Get Divorced?
- Reimbursement Rights
- How Do I Know It's Mine? - Division of Marital Assets
- Spousal Support
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Support for High Earners
- What to do about Community Property
- Documents You Need For Your Recent High School Graduate
- Guardianship of the Estate
- What is Probate?
- Can I Put My 401k Plan Into my Trust?
- So You Decided Not to Get Married
- Automatic Temporary Restraining Orders
- Dependency Exemption
- Domestic Violence Committed by Recipients of Spousal Support
As Seen On
- Casey Marticorena - 1020 KTNQ Radio Interview
- HEADLINE NEWS (HLN) Appearance
- HLN This Morning - Jeff Bezos' Divorce
- Attorney Schweitzer joins Fox & Friends to discuss California manhunt for escaped inmates
- Don Schweitzer discussed the suit involving John Daly's wife, on Nancy Grace
- Don Appears on HLN To Discuss Child Abuse Case In Meth Cooking Operation
- Schwarzenegger and Shriver Divorce
- Don Schweitzer on Conrad Murray Case
- Prime News
- Fox News
- HLN - Mel Gibson
- ABC 7
- HLN - Casey Anthony Trial
- Fox News - Casey Anthony
- Three Safe Consultation Options
- Practice Areas
- Firm Overview
- Our Staff
- Exhibit A - CFLS Certification and Dodger Baseball
- EXHIBIT A - Paying for Children's College Tuition
- EXHIBIT A - American Courthouses
- EXHIBIT A - Hanging out with Royalty
- Exhibit A - Divorce and Student Loans
- Exhibit A - Child Custody Disputes
- Exhibit A- Celebrity Divorce Ep.3
- Exhibit A - Remote Settlement Conferences and Reimbursement Rights
- Exhibit A - Military Families
- Exhibit A - Child Support Analysis
- Exhibit A - Don Moon Award
- Exhibit A - Using Medical Records as Evidence
- Exhibit A - Sanctions
- Exhibit A - Spousal Support and Step-Down Orders
- Exhibit A - Modification of Support - Inability to Pay
- Exhibit A - Tactical Empathy
- Exhibit A - Minor's Counsel
- Exhibit A - Spousal Support and Domestic Violence
- Exhibit A - Child Abduction
- Exhibit A- Divorce and Taxes
- Exhibit A- Waiting for Bar Results
- Exhibit A - Chamber of Commerce
- Exhibit A- Ep. 12- Domestic Violence
- Exhibit A- Ep. 16- What To Do When Someone Is Trying To Smear Your Name
- Exhibit A - Intellectual Property
- Exhibit A- Ep.3 - Reality vs Hollywood
- Exhibit A- Ep. 2- Co-Parenting and Reunification Therapy
- Exhibit A- Best of Season 1
- Exhibit A- Ep. 15- Social Security Benefits
- Exhibit A- Ep. 13- Life Insurance
- Exhibit A- Ep. 14- Employment Law
- Exhibit A- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Exhibit A -Ep. 11- QDRO's
- Exhibit A- Ep. 10- Stealing Spouses
- Exhibit A - Ep. 8-Family Law Technologies
- Exhibit A- Ep. 7-Is Corporal Punishment Acceptable in Today's Environment?
- Exhibit A - EP. 5 - Going After The Bad Guys
- Exhibit A - EP. 4 - The Makings of a Family Law Attorney
- Exhibit A - EP. 3 -The Sale of the Family Residence
- Exhibit A - Ep. 2 - MOVE AWAY CASES
- Exhibit A - Ep. 1 The Importance of Estate Planning During the Dissolution Process
- Exhibit A- Nullity of Marriage by Fraud
- Exhibit A- Special Needs Education and Divorce
- Exhibit A- Financial Recovery Post Divorce
- Exhibit A- Forensic Accounting
- Exhibit A- Los Angeles Court Closure Updates
- Exhibit A- Immigration and Family Law
- Exhibit A- Cyber Investigations
- Exhibit A - Child Custody and COVID-19
- Exhibit A - Domestic Violence and Stay at Home Orders
- Exhibit A - Marriage Story
- Exhibit A - Remote Technology
- Exhibit A - Advanced Directives
- Exhibit A - Emotional Abuse
- Exhibit A- From a Big School to a Boutique Firm
- Exhibit A- Attorney Contempt of Court
- Exhibit A - Sanctions
- Exhibit A - Celebrity Divorce Episode 4
- Exhibit A - Vaccines
- Exhibit A - Peak Performance and Family Therapy
- Exhibit A– Father's Paying Prenatal Expenses
- Exhibit A– Move Away and Relocation
- Exhibit A - Celebrity Divorce Ep. 5
- Exhibit A – Courthouses and Appellate Court Decisions
- Exhibit A – Learning Family Law
- Quick Tips
- Attorney’s React
- The Minute Brief
- Site Map