If you are a Family Law practitioner, January 22, 2013 is a date you should mark on your calendar!
National Business Institutes has put together a seminar with a panel of 5 family law attorneys to help you tackle the potentially complex issues surrounding high-wealth or high-conflict divorces.
One of those 5 attorneys is Donald P. Schweitzer, principal of the Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer, in Pasadena. Mr. Schweitzer is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Currently, Mr. Schweitzer is President – elect of the Pasadena Bar Association and serves on the Board of the Pasadena College Paralegal Association.
Some of the areas that will be explored are:
- Protecting the rights of cohabitating couples and clarifying the boundaries of such protection in the eyes of the law.
- Protecting the victim: stop the effects of domestic violence from upsetting the balance of power in divorce proceedings.
- Effectively disputing false allegations of abuse to help your client in their fight for custody.
- Obtaining the best settlement for your client by conquering the division of complex assets.
- Suspect the opposing spouse is hiding assets? Learn how to track them down and include them in the settlement.
- Get tips on effectively arguing for and against contempt orders.
- Get new tactics for enforcement, modification and termination of child support and spousal maintenance.
These issues and many more will be presented by this panel of experts. Gain from their collective experience and sharpen your professional edge!
To learn more, view MCLE credit detail and to register for this event, click here!