Anthony Lai, Esq. has extensive experience in divorce, paternity, child custody and visitation, spousal and child support matters, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and domestic violence restraining orders. Anthony has worked exclusively in the area of family law for over five years, with significant courtroom exposure and has gained tools for efficient and amicable resolution of contentious family law proceedings."
While attending law school at Loyola Law School, Anthony received the highest grade in the Civil Litigation Practicum, a capstone course to Loyola's Civil Litigation Concentration Program and was previously selected as the first Judicial Extern to work in the Chambers of Hon. Stephen G. Larson in the Federal District Court for the Central District of California. Anthony also brings previous litigation firm experience in offices handling a variety of catastrophic personal injury, contracts, and employment discrimination matters.
UC Riverside, Loyola Law School
- Board Member – Taiwanese American Lawyers' Association
- Committee Member – Asian Pacific Alumni Chapter, Loyola Law School Alumni Association
- Committee Chair - Taiwanese American Professionals - Los Angeles Chapter
- Member - Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member - Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association
- Volunteer Attorney providing pro bono legal services for immigrant and low-income communities at Asian Pacific American Bar Association and Southern California Chinese Lawyers' Association Legal Aid Clinics
- Volunteer at St. Francis Center, with the Loyola Law School Board of Governors in feeding homeless community members in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Prior Vice President of Evening Student Bar Association at Loyola Law School